A gym floor is an expensive investment, but if you take care of it properly, it’s an investment that can bring your school many years of fun, and lifelong memories. You’ve kept up with your cleaning during the school year, but as summer approaches it’s time to think about a new floor finish to keep those scuffs and scratches, splintering, cracking and buckling and even moisture absorption away from your beautiful gym floors.
What’s so different about this program?
Designed for K-12 educational facilities and higher education (colleges and universities), the program features smart systems and a range of Bona products to simplify floor care and protect valuable flooring assets. This program uses products and systems specially formulated for athletic wood floors that see a lot of daily activity. Nichols customers that use this system have seen up to a 2-year performance with the proper maintenance and cleaning schedule.
The wood care program consists of several time-saving and appearance-enhancing solutions including:
- Bona SuperCourt Optum Waterborne Finish (Now officially Green Seal Certified)– A specialty athletic wood floor finish featuring high durability and ease of application.
- Bona SuperCourt Hardwood Floor Cleaner – A daily-use athletic wood floor cleaner that leaves floors clean and residue free.
- Bona SuperCourt Hardwood Winter Floor Cleaner – An athletic wood floor cleaner that neutralizes salts and protects floors from winter contaminants.
- Bona SuperCourt Athletic Floor Care Mop and Microfiber Pads – A supersized mop that increases efficiency and eliminates dirt, dust and debris with premium microfiber wet cleaning and dry dusting pads.
- Bona SuperCourt Scrubbing Pads – An exclusive microfiber pad to enhance daily cleaning via the TASKI swingo autoscrubber.
- Bona FlexiSand DCS Buffer & DCS Back Vac with Bona MultiDisc & Diamond discs – A virtually dust free buffing machine engineered for performance saving users +30-50% in prep time.
- Bona MulltiDisc 20 inch – A time-saving tool for rapid wood floor finish abrasion, sized to fit the common 20-inch buffer.
Wood flooring in school gymnasiums and auditoriums possess a set of unique challenges and require a comprehensive and thoughtful maintenance and cleaning routine to ensure longevity…so let Nichols help!
Contact your local Sales Representative today or email us at email@example.com.